In this section we share some of the many resources we've gathered over the years.
- Campaigning links - listing of groups using nonviolent power to acheive social change.
- Training links - a variety organisations offering nonviolent training resources and support.
- TTT in Kenya - since 2010, we've been working in Kenya to introduce a nonviolent approach to social change. There have been some amazing local campaigning successes. Take a look at our resource manual full of stuff we did in our training sessions.
- All links by alphabetical order - all campaigning and training links on one page.
- Sample training agendas - to give you an idea of what a few hours, a half day, a whole day or a whole course of training might look like.
- Training manual - to learn more about the sorts of exercises in our workshops, or to generate ideas for your own workshop.
- Curriculum - a core collection on nonviolence to support our Resource People's on-going learning and development
- Archive 2009 - Nonviolence for a change, training 2009 resources and materials
- Nonviolence for a change course 2011/12 - Workshop resources and information